Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: unable to re-install DDRC software

unable to re-install DDRC software 1 year 6 months ago #19331

• Ideal AV
  • Fresh Boarder
help

I`m trying to re-load the new version of DDRC calibration software and I cannot log into the software, I`ve tried everything I can but failed

ok so I`ve managed to load the new software onto my laptop and now cannot do anything with my new ddrc-88a, it either looses connection in the config tool so meaning me having to power down the ddrc-88a everytime, or........

if I go into the calibration software, it allows me to do one mic point sweep then drops out again saying playback device not available, or......

It doesn`t allow me to load a saved calibration file saying device not connected after it loads it into the software

I`m going stir crazy as I`ve been at this now over 12 hours in total

I`ve tried a brand new unit from my stock and its acting exactly the same, I`ve tried to install the software onto a different pc and its saying my allocation is full, so just out of ideas

help will be greatly appreciated

can someone please help

Allan
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Ideal AV. Reason: added info
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds