Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Sound on muted outputs

Sound on muted outputs 1 month 2 weeks ago #43790

• zslipknot
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone. Few questions. First I will explain my setup. Source 1 is a iphone to XMOS U8 Asynchronous USB to Coaxial Optical via iphone camera adapter into the optical of the C-DSP 8x12. Also using the U8 from Win10 laptop. In both cases I'm having trouble with audio leaking on the right channel optical input that comes through all outputs. Even when they are muted. It's low but there. Also have been testing the output RCA for clip with a o-scope. I can barely get any voltage to my amps. Around .4v. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone else get insane speaker pops from changing the crossover slope drop downs?
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by zslipknot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sound on muted outputs 1 month 3 days ago #44007

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
@zslipknot

- On the audio leaking, that's a very odd one. You most likely have an incorrect routing matrix in your setup. Please share with our team your system configuration and we'd be happy to help.
- We're not aware of any speaker pops. Most likely that you're maybe changing your HPF settings are very low frequency? Is that what is going on maybe? please send our support team (Support.minidsp.com) more details of your setup and we'd be happy to help!

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.