Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Main forum for support questions you may have for the community. Post your issues and we'll all try to help resolve them.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

miniDSP Device Console now available for Flex users 3 months 2 weeks ago #62384

• devteam
  • devteam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1451
Dear All,

As promised and now mentioned on the latest newsletter, we've released the miniDSP Device Console (DC) in beta mode for all Flex Users! All Flex users will be able to download the build (Win10/Mac Intel/M1) from your Userdownloads section. Please note that we had a typo in the links overnight for the links published under userdownloads (Mac/M1 builds). If you downloaded the software, please make sure to download again. The build should be Beta4. Sorry for this mishap and feel free to contact us if any questions. 

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

miniDSP Device Console now available for Flex users 3 months 1 week ago #62491

• Fredawg
  • Thank you received: 0
Will the upcoming Mac Mini M2 be supported? I assume it shouldn’t be different from the M1. Thanks as I am going to build the Flex into my current system. Have a good day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam