Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Main forum for support questions you may have for the community. Post your issues and we'll all try to help resolve them.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Flex Availability update 6 months 2 days ago #60027

• devteam
  • devteam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1417
Dear All,

Here is an update on the Flex availability so we keep the community on what's going on behind the scenes. We appreciate all your patience and understanding once again!! 

The past few weeks have been challenging to say the least! From battling the biggest wave of Covid in HK to 10days long lock down in Shenzhen manufacturing hub (where our factories are), it's been a stressful challenge for all our team to keep our timelines. We're still not quite there as few shipping companies are still making large deliveries a challenge.. WIth all the above said, we're very happy to announce the following: 
- Flex Digital is now finalised and assembled!! We will have pics on the website shortly in the coming days. Pricing info and Ordering will be possible by mid of April. Thanks for your patience to wait for that information to be published before starting 100 support tix asking us on the price..   
- Flex RCA/TRS batch is now being assembled. We hope to have a first small batch that should clear all the existing backlog by hopefully mid of next week. Give us few days to QC and we'll ship all units to you ASAP. So we're unfortunately few days later from our estimated end of March but we hopefully get your understanding that with the current challenges listed above, we're still extremely lucky to achieve such timing thanks to the hard work from the whole team.. Thanks again for all your patience! 

Quite a lot of you have been asking for pre-ordering. Unfortunately we had to disable the order feature on the Flex page as quite few customers were confused thinking they'd get the product few days later... (i.e. missing the statement that it was backlogged). We decided to disable the order feature to limit the amount of troubles for everybody.. We will put it back on asap we've cleared all the backlog. We expect that mid of April, all ordering process will be back to normal for TRS/RCA/Digital versions. 

Thanks again to the whole community for your patience and for putting up with this delay outside our control. We've received amazing feedback from customers from the first batch. Lots of you will soon enjoy the second batch and many more to come! This tiny box does perform wonders at a very small price. 

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobe1969, kretsche, ganymedes1985, Eneko, Dossdaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flex Availability update 5 months 3 weeks ago #60138

• Dossdaz
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Guys
Hope you're all well and keeping safe. Am I being dumb (very possible) or is there no date on the above announcement?

I'm just trying to work out when I might expect delivery but the post just mentions "next week" and "last week" and I don't know when "this week" was!

Stay safe.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobe1969

Flex Availability update 5 months 2 weeks ago #60151

• Ultrasonic
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 448

Hi Guys
Hope you're all well and keeping safe. Am I being dumb (very possible) or is there no date on the above announcement?

I'm just trying to work out when I might expect delivery but the post just mentions "next week" and "last week" and I don't know when "this week" was!

Stay safe.

Regards,

As I type this the post you refer to displays for me as having been posted '1 week 6 days ago', and if I mouseover this text it gives an actual date and time.

Last edit: by Ultrasonic.

Flex Availability update 5 months 2 weeks ago #60152

• Dossdaz
Thanks. I can see neither of those elements via my phone browser. Not too long now then hopefully.

Flex Availability update 5 months 2 weeks ago #60153

• Ultrasonic
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 448

Thanks. I can see neither of those elements via my phone browser. Not too long now then hopefully.

I'm looking on a laptop, but you might find you can see them on your phone if you rotate your phone to landscape view?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dossdaz

Flex Availability update 5 months 2 weeks ago #60251

• Eneko
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi! Mid April is gone and there is still no way to order it… is there any update on the availability front? 
Bests 

Last edit: by Eneko.

Flex Availability update 5 months 1 week ago #60305

• supertek
Hello, are there any updates on the availability of the Flex? It would be nice if we could at least place an order.

Thank you 

Flex Availability update 5 months 1 week ago #60316

• marcbittner
  • Thank you received: 2
Any idea when the back ordered units might ship? I placed an order when there was still supposed availability. I understand there are challenges...We are 2/3 through april with apparently no realistic estimate. 

Mb

edit: if I've misunderstood i apologize. Im on my phone and having some trouble figuring out where the date stamp on the initial message was. 

edit2: apparently i wasn't wrong about the lack of communication here. i feel like i'd be inclined to respond faster to my customers. you all should work on your way of interacting with the community. see also my six other posts where im literally offering to do free work to fix things you won't bother to but can't start because you won't bother to confirm the situation :( i had a bad feeling i would regret this purchase  :(

Last edit: by marcbittner. Reason: are you a baby? who cares if people edit their messages

Flex Availability update 5 months 1 week ago #60341

• Dossdaz
I'm still waiting on a Flex ordered in February. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eneko

Last edit: by Dossdaz. Reason: Typo

Flex Availability update 5 months 1 week ago #60348

• marcbittner
  • Thank you received: 2
I will not be cancelling -- I've been waiting on a suitable 2x4 hd replacement that that had a low noise floor and balanced in/outputs-- but perhaps the. willingness of myself and others to tolerate the lack of communication is why it is happening:(

Flex Availability update 5 months 1 week ago #60362

• foobarbaz
  • Thank you received: 1
It would be great to see an update. I have an older 2x4 and would like to order a flex as a replacement — but the lack of communication around the delays is making me uncomfortable…

Flex Availability update 5 months 6 days ago #60431

• devteam
  • devteam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1417
Dear All,

Thanks for your patience! It's indeed been few weeks since our last update as we simply had too many unknowns coming at us to feel we could give a good update.. :-( For anybody with a good internet connection, you can see that both HK and Shenzhen (where our factories are) haven't been spared when it comes to COVID... The crazy hoops we had to go through to even finalize the products are worthy a whole movie.. ;-)  The whole team worked overtime to achieve this little feat and while it does feel long for some of you, we certainly appreciate your understanding that it's been extremely challenging and stressful time for all of us. Thanks for your patience again! 

As we speak, it's Monday and all Flex TRS backlog should now be cleared by end of the day hopefully.. :-) RCA backlog should be cleared in few days too. So everybody should be happy.. Everybody will be able to get back to enjoy music and this powerful little box. :-) 

New orders are now enabled again on the product page. We expect a bit of delay on fulfilling new orders (about 1-2weeks) knowing the slow flow of goods from China to HK. (still limits on max weight, can't use normal delivery schedule).. Thanks for your patience !

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreite, foobarbaz, Mobe1969, supertek, Eneko

Flex Availability update 4 months 4 weeks ago #60544

• manojjpatel
  • Thank you received: 1
We do not hesitate to complain. So this time I thougtht, let me post  the Kudos your team deserves. I ordered my unit on April 25th. and I received the unit today.

thank you.

Flex Availability update 4 months 3 weeks ago #60623

• HNarita
Dear development team

I strongly hope to develop a product with Flex digital OUT and XLR (TRS possible) input.
I have purchased DDRC24 and next  SHD so far.
Thank you。

Flex Availability update 4 months 3 weeks ago #60624

• HNarita
親愛なる 開発チーム

FlexデジタルOUTとXLR(TRS可能)入力を備えた製品を開発したいと強く望んでいます。
これまでにDDRC24と次のSHDを購入しました。
ありがとうございました。

• Page:
Moderators: devteam