TOPIC:

Dirac 2.0 Update 2 years 3 months ago #43587

• devteam
  • devteam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1324
Dear All,

We've noticed that quite few of you are trying the Dirac 2.0 update.. Exciting!
Now we're also noticing that few of you are having issues which will require help from our engineers/support team to solve.

it might be easiest for that reason to use our tech support portal. Just a reminder that this forum is only for community support. Official tech support will happen from (support.minidsp.com) Please clarify your issue in details INCLUDING exact OS version, screenshots of error messages and details of your connection to the unit (E.g long USB cable.. etc). Our team will be our utmost to help.

Now we assume that you would have read the Dirac 2.0 addendum as a starting point. If you haven't, PLEASE start with this step... For the past few days, we're getting overloaded with emails asking very basic question (E.g. where to download the software, I can't find Dirac 2.0 in the user donwloads etc) which to be honest will impact our abilities to help everybody... so Please, Read the Dirac 2.0 Addendum. www.minidsp.com/images/documents/miniDSP...%20User%20Manual.pdf

Thanks!

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillEvans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dirac 2.0 Update 2 years 3 months ago #43647

• mib382
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Release of Dirac 2.0 are great news. Could you hint whether the new Dirac Bass Management module support is coming in any of the devices? Even if it's not coming in the near future, knowing for which devices it is planned would still help me decide on which processor to buy. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HansVanEijsden, Kellymcc, TF08

Dirac 2.0 Update 2 years 3 months ago #43665

• Nieuwro
  • Thank you received: 6
I read and closely followed the many detailed steps in the addendum and it all works like a charm. Now running 4 new Dirac 2 filters on my SHD Studio. Sounds good in my system; subtle Improvements in sound stage.

I do admit that the end-to-end process with calibration files, firmware files, OS pre-requisites and all is quite involved, and significantly more complex then some of the consumer-grade optimization tools that AV receivers offer, but the end result is state of the art, best in class room correction which is pretty exciting to me :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam, DownUnderGaza, petersv

Last edit: by Nieuwro.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam