DDRC-22DADigital to Analog Dirac Live® correction DSP with SPDIF/AES-EBU/Toslink Input, Balanced audio output. Boxed in sturdy metal enclosure.
The Dirac Series of 24/96 high-resolution audio processors with Dirac Live® are designed to fit into an existing system with minimum disruption, yet with the flexibility to allow for new and more cost-effective system configurations. The DDRC-22DA interfaces input sources via digital signals — AES-EBU on balanced XLR; coax/SPDIF on RCA, and optical/TOSLINK. On the output side, the balanced analog audio output can drive balanced or unbalanced audio amplifiers. The digital input source can be selected via the front panel or remote control. The DDRC-22DA is essentially a DSP powered DAC that can be simply inserted between a digital source (e.g. CDplayer/PC/AVR..etc) and an amplifier.
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Input/output resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input sample rate: 216 kHz
- Internal operating sampre rate; 96 kHz
- Output sample rate: 96 kHz
What's in the box?
- Dirac Series 24/96 high-resolution audio processor — DDRC-22DA
- Universal 5 VDC power supply with interchangeable plugs (UK/EU/US/AU)
- License for Dirac Live Calibration Tool Stereo for miniDSP (Win/Mac)
- USB cables for Dirac Series audio processor and UMIK-1
- UMIK-1 calibrated measurement microphone
- Microphone tripod stand
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools Stereo for miniDSP software is only compatible with UMIK-1 microphone for measurement.
|Digital Signal Processor Engine||Floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP|
Internal Processing resolution
32-bit / 96kHz
2 in / 2 out
Audio Input Connectivity
Stereo Digital Inputs: AES-EBU (XLR), SPDIF (RCA)
Audio Output Connectivity
Balanced Analog Audio, XLR connector
Input / Output Max Levels
|Output Impedance||1.12 kΩ (560 Ω each signal pin)|
|Calibration Software||Dirac Live® for miniDSP|
|Filtering Technology||Dirac Live®|
|DSP Presets||Up to 4 presets|
|Dimensions||41.5 x 214.5 x 200mm|
|Power||5VDC single supply / 600mA @ 5V
2.1 round plug
|Impulse Response Correction||✔|
|Infrared Remote Learning||✔|
|Room EQ Wizard Support||✘|
Application notes on DDRC-22DA
- Dirac Live - Technical description
- On Room Correction and Equalization of Sound Systems
- Getting started with the Dirac Series
The Dirac Series of high-resolution audio processors from miniDSP incorporating Dirac Live® are an advanced hardware/software solution for digital room correction (DRC). In this application note, we'll give a quick run-down on how to use one. We'll assume that you've already obtained your Dirac Live software license and installed the Dirac Live Calibration tool for miniDSP software.