The USBStreamer is a miniature 24/192 multi-channel USB to Toslink/ADAT & I2S interface. Packaged on a tiny PCB of only 2.4" by 1.4" (40x62mm), this interface is the perfect fit for OEM integration or as an element of a customized high performance A/V product.
The USBStreamer utilizes high speed USB2.0 along with the Audio Class 2.0 implementation to simultaneously provide up to 10channels of playback along with 10channel of recording. Out of the 10channels, 2ch are provided on the toslink interface with the remaining provided on the I2S expansion connector. The dongle is up & running in a matter of seconds with compatible drivers for both Mac/Windows platforms. An easy and flexible system integration that follows the footsteps of the miniDSP product line. From a high end stereo USB interface to a multi-channel USB interface, the USBStreamer is an innovative yet cost effective USB 2.0 audio interface for a wide range of custom A/V products.
- 10 x IN, 10 x OUT multichannel USB audio interface
- Native support up to 24bit / 192kHz
- USB 2.0 High speed and Audio class 2.0 device
- Asynchronous USB synchronization
- Windows driver provided and Driverless under Mac OSx
- Buffered 8 ch I2S in&out signals on 2mm header
- Toslink (optical) transmitter and receiver
- Flexible board powering option: USB powered or External DC input power
- Tiny form factor of 62x42mm
NEW! Updated firmware now supports ADAT transfer for up to 8channels @ 48k (In/Out) on optical connector. See your user downloads for the custom firmware.
- Multi-channel USB audio interface
- Surround sound preamplifier
- High end DAC/Recording interface
What's in the box?
- 1 x USBStreamer board
- 1 x 1m long USB audio cable
- 2 * Toslink audio cables
- 2 * 2x6pin (2mm pitch) header cable harness for I2S In/Out interfacing