miniStreamer is a flexible USB-SPDIF-I2S audio interface fitting a wide range of audio DIY/OEM applications. This USB dongle will act as a sound card in your PC/Mac environment and allow you to easily the following actions:
- Audio Playback: Audio files stored on your PC are played back through the miniStreamer interface. The output format is both SPDIF (Coaxial) and I2S (Digital audio IC to IC format).
- Audio Recording: External digital audio source (SPDIF or I2S format) can also be recorded on your PC using a standard recording software (e.g. Goldwave or any software having the ability to record.
- Native 24bit/96kHz USB to SPDIF & I2S interface
- Supports 8/16/32/44.1/48/96kHz for both playback and recording
- USB 2.0 Audio interface requiring no driver. A true plug&play for both Win/Mac environments
- Transformer isolated SPDIF input and outputs for better noise immunity
- Buffered I2S in&out signals on 2.5mm header
- I2S master/Slave selected from jumper
- Flexible board powering option: USB powered or External DC input power.
- Tiny board of only 6cm long by 3.7cm wide
- Custom DAC
- USB powered amplifiers
- High quality Stereo USB audio recorder
- Custom A/V products requiring playback or recording
What's in the box?
- 1 x miniStreamer assembled board
- 1 x 1m long USB audio cable
- 2 * M3 screw for chassis mount