The PWR-DSP3 answers the needs for a high power yet high quality plate amplifier module. Based on the synergetic and innovative technology from DSP4YOU and PASCAL Audio, the module is a turnkey solution for multi-way powered speakers. Third generation Class-D amplification, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and the Audio Video Bridging (AVB) are just examples of the embedded technology of this breakthrough product.
With an impressive maximum rating of 2400W (ch1) and 700W (ch2&3), be sure to find no compromise on audio quality. Use it for studio/ Hifi systems or Pro-A/V applications and enjoy its passive cooling design with no fan. Enjoy silence, Enjoy music.
Last but not least, the optional Audio Video Bridging (AVB) allows streaming of multiple uncompressed, low latency and synchronized audio channels over Ethernet networks. Extended cable length, noise immunity and flexible routing are some of the many obvious advantages of AVB. With our live amplifier health monitoring (load, temperature, clip), live changes of the DSP settings and ZeroConf support, the PWR-DSP3 is a true Plug&Play device easily configured over Ethernet or Wifi networks: A setup summarized by three words: Plug, discover, control.
- Ultra high power module, Up to 2400W on channel 1 and up to 800W on ch2&3, Passive cooling
- Regulated SMPS for 85 ~ 268V operation
- Embedded DSP technology (Crossover/Equalization/Comp&Lim/Audio and current monitoring...)
- Ethernet control via ZeroCONF (DHCP/AutoIP)
- Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology for streaming of low latency audio over Ethernet Networks
- OEM friendly
What's in the Box?
- 1 x PWR-DSP3 amplifier module
- 1 x CAT5 patch cable
- 3 x Molex connector with inserts for connectivity to speaker leads
- 1 x Startup guide
- PowerCON 20A NAC3FCA - Required to provide power to the amplifier
- M4 T-Nuts to mount the amplifier with M4 screws to your enclosure
NOTE: The PWR-DSP3 is a heavy product which may require a different shipping quotation based on countries it is shipped to. Once the order placed, our team will contact you for an updated quotation on the final shipping cost.