miniDIGI allows digital audio input & output connectivity on your miniDSP platforms. Based on a high quality TI/Burr & Brown IC, the board is automatically configured by a microcontroller. From its Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter, matching sampling rate of the digital audio input signal(up to 216kHz), to its flexible jumper configuration (source & I2S routing), miniDIGI provides design freedom without the headaches. Great common mode noise rejection and impedance matching are provided by SPDIF isolation transformers on both inputs and outputs.
Stack it up, mix & match with buddy miniDSP cards and build your dream DSP powered complete digital system in no time!
- 2 x SPDIF inputs and 2 x Optical Toslink inputs selectable via hardware jumper or switch
- Asynchronous Sample rate converter on input stream allows a wide range of digital signals (up to 216kHz)
- SPDIF input/output isolation transformers
- Buffered SPDIF & Toslink outputs
- Master/Slave configuration, I2S audio routing for extensive flexibility
- Digital Audio Processors
- Full digital audio systems when combined with miniDSP + miniAMP
- Car audio amplifier
- Custom audio project requiring SPDIF/Toslink card