miniDSP 2x8 kit
miniDSP 2x8 kit is an enhanced and innovative platform from the miniDSP Team. Combining high quality audio algorithms, 24bit/96kHz digital audio, high specs ADC/DAC converters along with its flexible analog and digital sections, this platform follows the footsteps of our successful line of low cost audio processors. With balanced or un-balanced audio for both inputs & outputs, up to 8 channels of active processing can be configured as required thanks to the internal matrix mixer. This simple to use digital audio processing kit is the perfect fit for multiway speakers (3way or 4way) or subwoofer platform.
What's in the box?
- miniDSP 2 x 8 Kit, assembled and tested
- All phoenix terminal block for audio inputs/outputs and DC connection
- 1 x miniUSB cable
- 1 x 12V universal power supply
- Multi-way speaker processing as per our application note: Using the miniDSP 4x10 for 3 or 4way crossovers
- Custom/ DIY Audio processors
- Mobile Audio processing
Recommended plug-in to be purchased separately
- miniDSP 4x10 plug-in / 96kHz processing
- miniDSP 10x10 plug-in / 48kHz processing (inc Comp/lim feature + longer delay)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.