MiniDSP 2x4 kit
The original miniDSP kit that started our story! A low cost, low power and great sounding module optimized for DIY/System tuning project. With our “one platform, many configuration” concept, MiniDSP gives great flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives to tune their audio system. May it be a multi-way digital crossover, tuning your subwoofer room and simple room correction, it's up to your imagination.
Not into DIY? Looking for a boxed product? Checkout the little brother here miniDSP 2x4 in a box.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Digital Audio input/outputs via I2S
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- 5pin, 2.54mm pitch header for panel mount USB connector
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 kit, board assembled and ready to use
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- 1 x male phoenix terminal bloc connector for DC power connectivity
- Startup guide
Application Notes to get started