The miniDSP 2x4 in a box is a flexible pocket size DSP processor with 2 x analog IN, 4 x analog OUT. Combined with a plug-in software for programming, one can configure the on board Audio processing filters real time from a PC or Mac environment. Once the board configured, the device operates standalone and doesn't require a computer anymore. For more information on potential applications, please check the application section of our website.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Nichicon Muse Audiophile capacitors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
What's in the box?
- 1 x MiniDSP 2x4 in an aluminum enclosure
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- Startup guide
Software plug-in (to be purchased separately)
Once a plug-in purchased, the download will automatically become available under your UserDownloads section. Please make sure to read the user manual for more details.
What's required to get started?
- RCA audio cable
- A 5~24V DC supply OR a USB supply (e.g. phone charger). Please take the time to read the user manual for more info.
Application Notes to get started